Project management and execution
Project management was the nucleus of our company, as the founder originally comes from IT project management. In project management, we accompany our customers throughout the entire life cycle of the project:
- Project planning incl. Risk planning
- Project implementation
- Project closure (early life support, retrospective)
For us, project implementation includes not only the classic tasks such as reporting and work package management, but also coordination, solution design, analysis and testing. In short, our project managers do whatever it takes to successfully complete the project.
In doing so, we bring experience with a wide variety of project frameworks:
- International project environment - also with high time differences
- Large projects with more than 500 employees in the extended project team
- Control of internal and external suppliers
- Experience with near- and offshoring of development
- In-depth technical understanding from all of our business units
In our projects, we always take responsibility. Our consultants take on the roles of key players instead of just standing on the sidelines with tips. That's why your successes are our successes. Each of our consultants therefore has the result in mind in every action instead of politics or personal sensitivities.
Depending on the complexity of the project, we have project managers with different levels of experience: starting from junior project managers for small projects to our turn-around project managers for particularly challenging situations. More information on turn-around project management can be found here.
We are also happy to handle entire IT projects with our partners. From the definition of the requirements to the handover to the company. If desired, we are also available for support and further development after the handover to the company.
You would like to learn more or check a possible assignment without obligation?